Affiliate business with 3x established websites for sale

stevecrown1972

Reaction score
Hi all,

The time has come to sell my healthy, established and growing affiliate business.
Personally I have been working as an affiliate for years and loved every second of it. However, simply due to the lack of interest in the field of work and other time-consuming projects I'm now selling.
I'm looking for serious buyers who can see the potential in my websites.

My sites are mainly focused on the UK market and are generating a few hundred NDPs on a monthly basis.

If you are interested to know more, please send me a PM with a short presentation of yourself and what company you represent.

Cheers!

forumsaddict_reboot

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Keep them if they're bringing in good money. Hire someone to take care of them for you.

Because, if you fail in your other ventures, you'll regret selling these assets.

Google does not give breaks nowadays.

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
Interested please send me at guarddog @ affiliateguarddog.com

AKK

Reaction score
Hi all,

The time has come to sell my healthy, established and growing affiliate business.
Personally I have been working as an affiliate for years and loved every second of it. However, simply due to the lack of interest in the field of work and other time-consuming projects I'm now selling.

My sites are mainly focused on the UK market and are generating a few hundred NDPs on a monthly basis.

If you are interested to know more, please send me a PM with a short presentation of yourself and what company you represent.

Cheers!
Hi,

Can you please provide me with more details by emailing me at adammarketpr @ gmail.com

Fredriks

Reaction score
Hi, Can you send me info to fredrik @ slash8.se or add me on skype s8.fredrik

Chad93

Reaction score
Hi, please could you send details to my skype peter.chadwick8

Thanks!

rossban

Reaction score
Hi all,

Cheers!
HI

F'Knuckle

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm interested in knowing more details as well please if you could PM me that'd be great, thanks.

Knup

Reaction score
Interested in more details. Email me at ryan [at] knupsolutions [dot] com or PM me would be great. Thanks in advance.

WhyNot

Reaction score
Can you please share more details in PM or email at jdej71 [at] gmail [dot] com , thanks!

Jetman

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Hi there Steve,

If you have any non-uk sites for sale with traffic and rankings I would be interested to find out more. Please send me a pm if thats the case.

regards,

Jetman

PROFRBcom

Rakeback affiliate and professional poker player.
Reaction score
Keep them if they're bringing in good money. Hire someone to take care of them for you

I love how everyone says this like it is the easiest thing in the world to do. As if there are truck loads of people who could easily, efficiently, and profitably run an online gambling/marketing niche website who aren't already running a few of their own and keeping all the profit for themselves... :)

P.S. I'd love to pawn mine off on someone else, but it isn't that easy!