Affiliate Alliance Spam

edgarf76

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Over the last few months, I have received a nubmer of emails from Affiliate Alliance on email addresses only certain people/programs have. A while ago, they wanted to work with an affiliate deal but I gave them options for advertising prices and which banners and sites are not for rent. They continue and continue to send emails, which is getting frustrating.

edgarf76

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
yes I did reply in the beginning because I have no problem selling them advertising space. They originally wanted to work out an affiliate deal and but I told them the prices up front for advertising. They asked about a sites specific banner placement and I told them that those are taken and respectfully asked them not to ask about them anymore. They said they don't mind paying up front but it had to be for those banners. I declined. They keep emailing after I put them on my spam. The strange thing is they got an email address that I only gave out to maybe 3 people.

Levi Hogan

Affiliate Program Representative
Reaction score
yes I did reply in the beginning because I have no problem selling them advertising space. They originally wanted to work out an affiliate deal and but I told them the prices up front for advertising. They asked about a sites specific banner placement and I told them that those are taken and respectfully asked them not to ask about them anymore. They said they don't mind paying up front but it had to be for those banners. I declined. They keep emailing after I put them on my spam. The strange thing is they got an email address that I only gave out to maybe 3 people.

I would be happy to see your sites and pricing and I promise we don't spam.

Cheers,
Levi