Affiliate Alert: Fazobetai's No Payment Issues - UNRESOLVED

Synced Vision

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I feel compelled to share a cautionary experience with the Fazobetai brand (Fazobetai.com).
Unfortunately, without any apparent reason, they breached our affiliate agreement by failing to pay the commission for the traffic we directed to them,
leaving us with an outstanding amount.

We dedicated our expertise, financial resources, and time to this collaboration, only to face disappointment.
Fazobetai, at least in our case, did not fulfill its financial commitments to its partners.

Despite reaching out to Fabiano at Fazobetai via email, we have not received any response or acknowledgment of our concerns.

Having come across similar situations online, it seems we are not the only ones facing these challenges.
I've read reports indicating that some affiliates eventually received the payments owed to them.

In light of this, I'm reaching out to those who may have encountered similar issues and found resolutions.
If anyone has advice or assistance to offer, your insights would be greatly appreciated.

Let's navigate this together and ensure fair and transparent collaborations in the affiliate marketing community.

MissExposé

Staff member
Reaction score
@Synced Vision The previous complaint on our forum is marked unresolved since we never heard back from the representatives, however, member advised later the issue got resolved. If you would like us to send them an email and ask for updates on your case, please PM me your affiliate account username (I sent you a PM where you can reply).

Last edited:

Synced Vision

Reaction score
Hello @MissExposé

Thank you for your prompt attention to our case.
I have sent you a PM with our affiliate account username as requested.

I appreciate your assistance and look forward to any updates on the matter.

Many thanks!

AussieDave

24 years & still going!
Reaction score

MissExposé

Staff member
Reaction score
@Synced Vision Thanks for sending your account details, we notified the representatives about your issue and asked for updates.
Keep you posted.

MissExposé

Staff member
Reaction score
@Synced Vision Sorry to say, but we will have to mark this case unresolved since our emails are left unanswered. In case we do hear back, we will update the thread.