96Ace Affiliates honest reviews

leah_shepherd

Reaction score
Hi all!

My last question for today.
Do know anything about 96Ace Affiliates? Do you work with them? Is it a reliable partner?
If you have any experience with them, please share it here with me.
I can't find any information about them... And would be glad to find some with your help and talk about it.
Thanks a lot in advance for your help!

melcb

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Never heard of them

leah_shepherd

Reaction score
Hello guys!
Maybe somebody lost this thread.
Still need the info.
Thanks!

AussieDave

24 years & still going!
Reaction score
@leah_shepherd - you didn't look too hard (if at all). I added: 96Ace Affiliates to Google, and came up with a heap of sites with reviews. Maybe your just shilling for them. Drawing exposure and interest.

leah_shepherd

Reaction score
@leah_shepherd - you didn't look too hard (if at all). I added: 96Ace Affiliates to Google, and came up with a heap of sites with reviews. Maybe your just shilling for them. Drawing exposure and interest.
Hi AussieDave!

No, I'm not shilling for them.

I would like to find honest reviews from real users and not written by a copywriter. For me is important to find out if there are any negative experience that comes with these affiliates because I and my partners don't know anything about them. Also, I didn't find any mentions about it here, on Ask Gamblers and GWPA. Their account is restricted on GWPA. So here I expected to get a response from a person who ever worked with them to find out are they worth trying. I thought such forums were created to help people who work in this industry but instead what I see is just that I shouldn't post such questions like these or that I didn't look for the information.. That's a big surprise and disappointment for me!
And your comment here didn't help at all.

Moonlight Cat

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
96ACE should not be actively promoted to certain countries. We only promote customer at Malaysia,Singapore,Thailand,Indonesia.

AussieDave

24 years & still going!
Reaction score
your comment here didn't help at all.

Frankly, and maybe other AGD members are thinking the same thing, that is... your a mystery. First I thought your an affiliate, you lead AGD to believe that. However, you then declare your working for an affiliate program.

You ask a lot of pointless questions for an affiliate manager, or whatever job you do, at whatever affiliate program you work for. You have mislead (intentionally or not) AGD members about your true agenda, here.

I'm merely the messenger, pointing out the facts you have stated. If that bothers you, that's not my problem ;)