Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
Please welcome 4ThePlayer!

Year Established: 2018

License: UKGC

Most popular games:
9k Yeti, 1 Left Alive, 100 Bit Dice. View all of them here.

Software solution: 4thePlayer joined the YGS Masters program in 2019 and will produce slot titles in collaboration with Yggdrasil supplying their operating partners with these unique and exclusive titles.

LCB exclusive interview with 4theplayer

Last edited by a moderator:

4ThePlayer

Software Provider Representative
Reaction score
Good Afternoon Affiliate Guard Dog,

Please let me introduce 4ThePlayer.com we a new independent software startup from London.

4ThePlayer.com is a bit different from other games suppliers, we make games from a player perspective. Being players ourselves we understand what makes a good game.

Things like great graphics, good value – big win potential and innovation. When we say innovation, we mean innovation that improves the player experience and makes it more entertaining, not just innovation for innovation sake. For example, our Big Reel Portrait Mode™ that uses up to 70% of the portrait screen instead of the normal 20%.

We also focus on quality over quantity and will be releasing a smaller number of games.

The company was founded in 2018 by Andrew Porter and Chris Ash then joined by me – Henry McLean. Some of you might recognise our names as we all worked together as the original team behind Ash Gaming quite some time ago now.

Our first games are now live, hopefully, some of you will have seen them:

100 Bit Dice (Relax Platform) RTP 98 – 99%

9K Yeti (Yggdrasil Masters Platform) – 97% RTP

1 Left Alive (SG Digital Platform) – 97% RTP
The games have been very well received by players and the industry and are performing well.

You can download our game packs containing videos, PSD’s, screenshots and game sheets, by visiting 'Game Packs' on our website.

Once setup you don’t need to remember a login and can just bookmark the page - we understand how annoying login’s are.

I look forward to working with you and answering any questions you might have :)

Last edited:

MissExposé

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to AGD, Henry and 4ThePlayer!
Thanks for being here to tell us more about your games! :)

4ThePlayer

Reaction score
Thank you! It is our pleasure, we love talking to affiliates about our games.

Barry Younger

Reaction score
Good Afternoon Affiliate Guard Dog,

Please let me introduce 4ThePlayer.com we a new independent software startup from London.

4ThePlayer.com is a bit different from other games suppliers, we make games from a player perspective. Being players ourselves we understand what makes a good game.

Things like great graphics, good value – big win potential and innovation. When we say innovation, we mean innovation that improves the player experience and makes it more entertaining, not just innovation for innovation sake. For example, our Big Reel Portrait Mode™ that uses up to 70% of the portrait screen instead of the normal 20%.

We also focus on quality over quantity and will be releasing a smaller number of games.

The company was founded in 2018 by Andrew Porter and Chris Ash then joined by me – Henry McLean. Some of you might recognise our names as we all worked together as the original team behind Ash Gaming quite some time ago now.

Our first games are now live, hopefully, some of you will have seen them:

100 Bit Dice (Relax Platform) RTP 98 – 99%

9K Yeti (Yggdrasil Masters Platform) – 97% RTP

1 Left Alive (SG Digital Platform) – 97% RTP
The games have been very well received by players and the industry and are performing well.

You can download our game packs containing videos, PSD’s, screenshots and game sheets, by visiting on our website.

Once setup you don’t need to remember a login and can just bookmark the page - we understand how annoying login’s are.

I look forward to working with you and answering any questions you might have :)
Thank you for telling us about your wonderful games.. I lookforward to see more thanks

4ThePlayer

Reaction score
Good Afternoon!

I am pleased to share our next game is going live this week: 1000X BUSTA

Release Date: 20th May 2020
Game Type: Table
Theme: Crypto / Multiplier
RTP: 97%
Min Bet: €/£ 0.10
Max Bet: €/£ 25
Max Win: 1000 x Bet
Gaming Platform: Relax

Detailed game sheet, as well as the game graphics pack, can be downloaded from our game packs area:
https://www.4theplayer.com/game-packs/

If you have any questions about the game or us in general just let me know!

Thank you,
Henry

Co-founder / Commercial & Marketing Director

4ThePlayer

Reaction score
Hey Affiliate Guard Dog, Hope all is good with everyone!

I am pleased to share our latest release with you all, going live in a few weeks on the 18th November - 123 BOOM!

Release Date: 18th November 2020
Game Type: Innovative Cascading Style Slot
Theme: Pirates!
RTP: 96.44% (Above industry average)
Volatility: Medium/High
Min Bet: €/£ 0.10
Max Bet: €/£ 20
Max Win: 14,827 x
Gaming Platform: Relax

123 BOOM! Jump aboard for explosive Wild Wins!

Ahoy me hearties, introducing the ultimate revolution on cascading games, with the Slot Slider™ feature symbols slide directly into explosive ways, creating more chained explosions up to a record-breaking 107 chained wins and plentiful plunder up to 14,727 x bet!

On top of this, we have sliding Cannonball Wilds destroying ye’ old symbols and replacing them with shiny new ones blowing open the reels for more explosions.

Batten down the hatches! The Bonus Feature goes BOOM with an increasing multiplier (up to x99) for every explosion and reloading Sliding Wilds.

Here is a video preview

The assets are live now in our dropbox - if you don't have the link register on our website or send me a message.

Let me know if you have any questions, more than happy to answer.

Thanks,
Henry