2 x UK Betting Sites

Batman

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
For sale are 2 x UK betting related sites. They both focus on the same thing which is a search term with over 20,000 uniques a month according to Ahrefs.

Both domains are an exact match, one a .com other the .co.uk

One of these sites was sold but the new owner did nothing with it at all and let it expire. The other I stupidly let expire and was making offers of $3000 to buy the domain back which were refused.

I have re-registered them as I still had the content on my server they are back as they were.

No traffic this time, or very little anyway.

These were very, very good earners but are very specific so not for everyone.

Get them ranking and they did have extremely high traffic and superb conversions.

I'd like them both to go to the same place this time if possible. $3000 is the price.

PM me for details. I do have old stats from when they were ranking.

Batman

Reaction score
Bit of a bump here, absolutely no interest which is amazing!!

Bit extra info. When these were raning they got between 30 and 50 new signups per Month and made me a lot of money. It's an easy niche you'll have little problem getting them to rank with some effort.

$2000 for a quick sale.
Thanks

Last edited:

WhyNot

Reaction score
Hey Batman, can you PM me more details , thanks

Batman

Reaction score
Pms sent, thanks very much.

Batman

Reaction score
Still for sale, quite a lot of top 10 positions and a couple of rich snippets.

These were and will be great sites and easy moneymakers, well worth the asking price and a lot more.

Batman

Reaction score
Still for sale now $2000 for the pair!!

I can't stress enough that these are good moneymakers. get them ranking again, they move up every day and as mentioned above have some top 10 positions and featured snippets already.

It really is easy to convert players to a specific UK bookmaker who offers the best deal for a certain bet.

Back in the day these were bringing 30 to 50 new rmps per Month and getting a ton of traffic.

I really should keep them but i'm way too focused on something else.

Jono78

Reaction score
Can you PM me the details please.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Batman

Reaction score
Still available, final drop $1300 for the pair.

"I can't stress enough that these are good moneymakers. get them ranking again, they move up every day and as mentioned above have some top 10 positions and featured snippets already.

It really is easy to convert players to a specific UK bookmaker who offers the best deal for a certain bet.

Back in the day these were bringing 30 to 50 new rmps per Month and getting a ton of traffic."