1Bet

FUMMA

Reaction score
Just wanted to give everyone out there a heads-up regarding a brand who recently, out of nowhere started to refuse payments, despite us having a successful partnership for over 2 years up until June of this year (over €2.3 million worth of traffic)

The brand is 1BET who some of you probably work with (or have worked in the past), therefore I wanted to share this here so that the same doesn't happen to anyone else because as I said we ourselves never had any issues with this brand before all this happened, so for us it was quite unexpected of them to throw it all away because of €25500 which quite honestly is nothing compared to the average payouts we would regularly receive from them. Their reason for refusal is ridiculous - "we lost money on this specific batch of traffic, therefore we can't pay", but we had received zero complaints from other brands who got the same traffic during the exact same time range.

Out of respect for our relatively long partnership history, we were extremely patient with them waiting for our payment for almost 4 months, but it seems like they've made their final decision as there is still no sign of payment despite us continuously urging them to resolve this issue.

We are not entirely sure what specifically changed on their end for them to switch their ways like that, but I assume the major decisions are now being made by someone else who is new, therefore it's quite possible that it'll happen to others as well.

Just be extremely careful when dealing with them because we ourselves had never had any doubts in them due to our long-term partnership, but some things have definitely changed now and it's no longer the same reliable company that it once used to be.

HappyGoLucky

Reaction score
We asked to get our commission a while back but according to our affiliate manager, 1bet does not pay any commission if you haven't had at least 5 active players in 1 month. We won't bother working with them anymore.