Winners.bet not paying since listing - CLOSED

Rodeo777

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

We listed Winners.bet in April, they have not paid a single euro since then. Until September 23 we got some updates from Andrei that "situation is developing", but now our message on Skype are not even being read. In total we are missing over 4000 euros.

Has anyone managed to get anything out of them?

MissExposé

Staff member
Reaction score
@Rodeo777 Please be advised we don't have this program listed on AGD, however, we will send them an email and ask for updates on your case.
Please PM me your affiliate account username.

MissExposé

Staff member
Reaction score
@Rodeo777 We keep getting 404 error page when trying to visit the affiliate website. If you have email contacts, please send them via PM.
Thank you.

MissExposé

Staff member
Reaction score
Since we never received the requested information, we will mark the case closed.

RydelHouse

Reaction score
Hello, can we please reopen this case, because I have the same situation and I feel very pissed off. I have spent a lot for traffic and received nothing. I can get any information about them, so what do you need?

Thank you!

AussieDave

24 years & still going!
Reaction score
I'm sorry you guys haven't been paid. However, without rubbing salt into your wounds...

Why do you continue to promote this place, if they do they pay you? Surely not being paid on time, followed by excuses, is a clear indicator your being played for a sucker!

MissExposé

Staff member
Reaction score
@RydelHouse The previous case is marked unresolved since the website is not working and since we don't have this program listed on AGD we don't have contacts. If you have representatives email contacts, please PM me, and we will ask for more details about your case (I sent you a PM where you can reply).

AussieDave

24 years & still going!
Reaction score
A quick check of winners.bet on the wayback machine reveals this info...

winners.bet is a brand owned by Winners Malta Operations Ltd. Malta company registration C87457, registered office: Level 3 (Suite no 2079), Tower Business Centre, Town Street, Swatar, Birkirkara, BKR 4013. Malta Gaming License: MGA/B2C/618/2018

Doing a search against the MGA license, brings up these following URL:
hxxps://medium.com/@ichsihyte1983/winners-betting-site-53fad403321a (replace xx with tt)

That pages mentions the following site:
  • winnersgoldenbet.com