Webmaster Resource Video

Webzcas

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Latest video, aimed at Webmasters. Big plug for AGD ( 2 mins 45 secs in ). Hope this is ok to post. If any of you have a YouTube Channel. Happy to subscribe if you would like to return the favour :)

The final video regarding my experience installing an SSL certificate and the affects on my site, will be recorded over the weekend. Will update the thread accordingly. Been very interesting.....

Attachments

• agdvid.png
    agdvid.png
    615.5 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
Nice video! Is that your back 40? Nice looking lot. Reminds me of Wisconsin :) And I very much appreciate the kind words bud!

I think you are spot on with the advice to new or existing webmasters. Too many do not think of the player aspect of promotion to be honest.

Webzcas

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Least I can do is spread the love. AGD has always done the right thing for us 'webbies' so only right it is mentioned on my webmaster resource.

The wood is about 1 mile from my office, so very easy to get to. Videos are a new thing which I am trying out. Actually learning a lot as I go along, but they are quite fun to do. They are primarily for the pages on OCR, I hope they enhance the stickability as it were of the site.

Thanks for letting me use AGD to get them out there :)