We offer dofollow links in DA90+ academic sites in gambling-studies context

pgmath

Reaction score
I am conducting a research program that allows gambling websites to get backlinks from the high-authority academic sites Researchgate net (DR 90+), Academia edu (DR90+), Philpapers org (DR 70+), in gambling-studies context, plus in other two sites that we own. I am not allowed to place the link where the program is detailed, so PM me for details. It's a unique opportunity to get connected with the academic realm of gambling studies and boost your SEO value.

pgmath

Reaction score
A new update on our GammathQA program:

The technical reports will be also published on scribd.com and archive.org (DA90+).
Those reviewed with the first report may see their links live there, too.
Hence the current package consists of:

researchgate.com (DA90+)
academia.edu (DA90+)
philpapers.org (DA70+)

probability.infarom.ro (DA20+)
philscience.org (DA2+)

scribd.com (DA90+)
archive.org (DA90+)

Will continue to explore other opportunities for the participants to gain maximal SEO value from this program.
PM for any question or email at info [at] philscience.org .

pgmath

Reaction score
A new update on our GammathQA program:

The technical reports will be also published on scribd.com and archive.org (DA90+).
Those reviewed with the first report may see their links live there, too.
Hence the current package consists of:

researchgate.com (DA90+)
academia.edu (DA90+)
philpapers.org (DA70+)

probability.infarom.ro (DA20+)
philscience.org (DA2+)

scribd.com (DA90+)
archive.org (DA90+)

Will continue to explore other opportunities for the participants to gain maximal SEO value from this program.
PM for any question or email at info [at] philscience.org .
DR, not DA

pgmath

Reaction score
A new update:
The technical reports published in the academic sites are now backlinked from my academic profile’s pages in Google Scholar and orcid.org (world’s official database of researchers and research, DR 91), to give more value to your links.
We are now completing the list of participants for the third report.

euromill

Reaction score
A new update:
The technical reports published in the academic sites are now backlinked from my academic profile’s pages in Google Scholar and orcid.org (world’s official database of researchers and research, DR 91), to give more value to your links.
We are now completing the list of participants for the third report.
I'm interested

pgmath

Reaction score
I'm interested
Hi. Thank you for your interest. Since my last post last year in this forum new features and benefits have been added to this program. See a basic description here http://probability.infarom.ro/gammathqa.html and in the GPWA post https://www.gpwa.org/forum/get-backlinks-ultra-high-authority-academic-websites-262964.html . For more details and registration, send a message to info [at] philscience.org and my assistant will answer any question you may have.