ukbingoaffiliate
New Member
- Joined
- Mar 14, 2023
- Messages
- 6
- Reaction score
- 0
After months of trying to get in touch using all known contact methods, emails, Linkedin DM's, etc, we must now accept that our Rank Affiliates account likely is not going to be reinstated.
We were suspended without being given reason (we were not even notified we had been suspended). This is an active account where activity came from www(dot)bingoparadise.co.uk
The account has been active since around 2008-2010 and we were actively earning money and sending players.
I must just leave this here as a warning.
I'm referring to: afiliates(dot)rankaffiliates.com
We were suspended without being given reason (we were not even notified we had been suspended). This is an active account where activity came from www(dot)bingoparadise.co.uk
The account has been active since around 2008-2010 and we were actively earning money and sending players.
I must just leave this here as a warning.
I'm referring to: afiliates(dot)rankaffiliates.com





