Wagerinox not paying and not answering - UNRESOLVED

Nox Partners

Nik Seven Media

Reaction score
Hi, guys
We are doing google ppc marketing, and we started to work with wagerinox in December, 2023.
We sent them really good traffic.
Then, when we started to ask for payment, we sent invoices to the email that they approved filip@wagerinox.com. But after sending invoice, they stopped to answer in Skype.
Contacts we were in contact are Filip - live:.cid.d1df5482ec5b7325 and Gerth - live:.cid.b96b394f36ad611.

At the beginning of January they approved numbers and said that payments should be done by January. Today is 13 of March, and we don't have any payments from them.
Maybe someone can help with it?
Who know direct contacts of Wagerinox?

I have some answers in group chat from another affiliates that they also stopped to answer them, and don't pay.

Lucy CBC

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
I seeeee.... this guy has been spamming us, most recent message from March 4, trying to make us work with them for a while. I did notice the style was a exceedingly pushy, which made us not go for it. So it's another sad story.

AussieDave

24 years & still going!
Reaction score

MissExposé

Staff member
Reaction score
@Nik Seven Media If you would like us to contact the representatives on your behalf, please PM me your affiliate account username (I sent you a OM where you can reply).

MissExposé

Staff member
Reaction score
@Nik Seven Media Thank you very much for your fast response and for sending your account details. We sent an email to notify the representatives about your case and asked for updates.
Keep you updated.

MissExposé

Staff member
Reaction score
@Nik Seven Media We now sent a reminder email, since we haven't heard back from the representatives so far.

MissExposé

Staff member
Reaction score
Very sorry to say, but nothing changed, our emails are left without a response so we had to mark the case unresolved. In case we do hear back, we will update the thread.