Traffica(Galerabet) underpayment

Libra

Reaction score
Hello everyone!
I know a lot of affiliates are working with Galerabet directly or via networks and that is why their program seemed credible enough to send good volumes of traffic.

Sadly, this week they announced some worrying news. What they say is the data from the back office was coming in Brazilian reals whereas their platform (Mexos) has been setup in $. This way, the platform counted every 10 reals as $10 and triggered wrong CPAs (those that didn't pass the baseline and wager). Which means we should deduct major part of our commission for November and December.
Of course, we're requiring some more info, details and proofs but none of this can be provided which leaves us very much agitated and confused.
The payment date was due 15th of December. It was delayed and delayed, first one reason, then another.

They keep in touch with me and I don't have any grudge against the affiliate manager, but we're talking about big sum and I wanted to know whether this really touch upon their every partner, because I guess then there'd be a lot of questions and topics raised.
Thank you to all concerned in advance!

Libra

Reaction score
Hi everyone!
Do I happen to be the only one with this kind of issue?