Tipsterion for Sale

Alexander Luka

Reaction score
Hello,

We are currently in the process of finding the right buyer for our brand and website Tipsterion(dot)com

Tipsterion is an established brand in the field of football predictions. We started the website 2 year and 4 months ago, but we are considering selling the brand do to management issues. Full disclosure after the qualification stage.

Our current EBITDA is under 100, again due to affiliate management problems.

Tipsterion has :
- On average: 10k visit per month. Verifiable real & targeted traffic.
  • 62% organic search traffic
  • 28% direct traffic
  • 9% referral
  • 1% social media

- Over 2400 subscribers
- Over 600 daily active subscribers

The buyer will receive:
- The copyright for the brand
- The website and content
- Affiliate accounts
- Any other third party account an merchant accounts

The buyer can opt to buy the brand, including everything mentioned before, or the company that owns Tipsterion. The company is incorporated in the UK.

Alexander Luka

Reaction score
Since I believe this will ease the offering process, I feel comfortable selling everything at $9750. You can request more information at tipsterion@gmail(dot)com

Alexander Luka

Reaction score
UPDATE:
The traffic has increased from 10k to 13k in the last month (30 Days).
From paid subscriptions and display ads the website can easily generate $2000/year. Verifiable.

From the last update, 1xbet and melbet approved the affiliate account and FTDs started short after.
1xbet - 2 Days ago
Melbet - A couple of weeks ago

There are also approved affiliate accounts at NetBet, CloudBet and BetSafe, but I didn't have time to implement them in the website. The website is also registered as an affiliate website on BWIN.

I'm looking for a quick sale here. New price: $6000