The Sunday Morning Affiliate

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
I'll bet there are more affiliates who work on the weekends than not :) How about it? Are you a Sunday morning affiliate?

I tend to get a bit done on the weekend, except when crying children stop me :) But maybe my best efforts happen on the weekends!

WCD Admin

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
I planned to work outside today, too. But it was so hot. One little thing irritates me and I run into the office. Not healthy I think. I'm trying to keep it short today. Need to exercise and get sunlight!

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
I managed a couple of hours away from the computer today :) Did quite a bit of work this morning, but will likely stay away from the computer (mostly) until Monday!

TheGamblingGuru

Turning Over Stones
Reaction score
Yep, been up working on my sites since 6AM this morning. Enough is never really enough I reckon..;)
____
____

tryme1

Reaction score
Oddly enough, Sunday is one of the few days I don't really work. I have a tradition which is sacred as far as I'm concerned: Get up late, read the newspapers with the girlfriend, I'll cook for her (Venison steaks today), watch a movie and generally take it easy. I never actually do anything productive on Sunday but as you can see I do still browse the internet.

Aussie-Dave

Former AGD Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

Maybe it's just habit but after 10 years in this business, if I'm not in front of the PC over the weekend, I feel lost. Mind you, I've swung my hours around. So work for me starts around 5 - 6am.

I usually take 3 hours for lunch, you know kick back, take it easy and then do some work in the afternoon.

Then hit bed around 9:30pm. Far better than sleeping during the day.

Been thinking about taking a week's holiday every 2 months. Recharge the batteries. Even if it's just sitting on a pier fishing.

Cheers

:)

Dave

Chips

Reaction score
I used to really pound the keys 7 days a week and Sunday was a perfect day to really get a lot done but lately I have been scaling down on the weekends. Just piddle and do the nagging little tasks that are not time intensive.

I found I was a bit more productive and proactive during the week as I was doing more in 5 days and cruising for two. It is rather refreshing. I know when I started on this path I had the silly vision of working just a few hours a day and having my nights and weekends free (stop laughing now).

Once the NFL is in the regular season I will be gone even more on Sunday.

dominique

Certification Member
Reaction score
I get a lot of work done on weekends since there is no one there to bug me.

Thankfully I enjoy the work!

Aussie-Dave

Former AGD Member
Reaction score
Thankfully I enjoy the work!

When I get a bit down on working these insane hours, I try to remind myself I'm doing something I like.

How many people do you know that work for a boss and totally hate their job?

The upside I get to do what I want, when I want and not answer to anyone...You gotta luv that, hey!

Cheers

:)

Dave