Suprmedia (NY Spins/Voodoo) - RESOLVED

payme1day

Reaction score
Was above the threshold in December, no payment received in January, earned more in January as yet no payment received February - anyone else experiencing this? Thanks.

MissExposé

Staff member
Reaction score
thanks for sending your account details @payme1day. We notified the representatives about your issue. Keep you posted.

payme1day

Reaction score
That was quick - aff manager just skyped me, am speaking to him now. There was a change in manager last year, to be fair the new guy did set me up on skype with him back then but I lost the contact down the list as never spoke after introduction, hopefully he can help.

MissExposé

Staff member
Reaction score
Great! Please keep us updated on the progress.

MissExposé

Staff member
Reaction score
@payme1day please let us know if further assistance is needed, or we can consider this case resolved.
Thank you.

preditor

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
They did the same thing to us, promicing payment doring a week and all sounded good but nothing was paid. Luckely after a bunch of e-mails and ofcource the AGD post, they finaly paid so keep up fighting for whats yours @payme1day !

payme1day

Reaction score
Yes, thanks. It's just that they've been pretty good up until recently, been with them a few years. After the Genesis fiasco, I start to wonder when this occurs.

MissExposé

Staff member
Reaction score
Thank you very much for letting us know @payme1day. We will mark the case resolved.