- Select "Reset"

(Repeat on all programs that are wrong)

Close Statsremote
Restart it

That should do it.

Engineer

Super Moderator
Reaction score
At the moment, they all seem to work fine for me (clicking the program name in StatsRemote logs me in automatically). But at other times, I'm prompted to log in. I'm not sure why it does that occasionally, but I'll try the reset trick next time I notice it.

theshortstack

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Hopefully, I'm not de-realing this thread, but can anyone let me know if there's a mobile version of Stats Remote?

Cheers,

Simmo!

Reaction score
At the moment, they all seem to work fine for me (clicking the program name in StatsRemote logs me in automatically).

Queried this issue with Statsremote. It's the way Net Refer works and there is no way to get round it BUT if you click it in Statsremote and it goes to the Login page, just click it in Statsremote again and it will log you in :)

dominique

Certification Member
Reaction score
Netrefer annoys the dickens outta me. They also cannot be visited with IE.

I have different things assigned to different browsers and it is how I keep order in my many open windows and can find anything anytime in a second flat.

It is just annoying that I can't keep my order, and I am not about to rearrange everything to accomodate netrefer.

Between that and the statsremote issues, I try like heck to avoid promoting anything from Netrefer.

What is up with that, why can't they design a system that is compatible with the majority of internet users?

Last edited:

Simmo!

Reaction score
Netrefer annoys the dickens outta me. They also cannot be visited with IE.

I've set Firefox as my default browser in Statsremote and that's fine but I do agree, I'm an IE user too so I never go into a Netrefer program for creatives unless I happen to be using Statsremote at the time. Netrefer is actually a really good system but the mere fact it forces you to change the way you work irks me enough to become stubborn about it LOL.