Stats differences in many programs..

NDBoss

Reaction score
What am I missing that in some programs, I might see 0 FTD's, but still comission amounts?
Im guessing something related to bonuses handed out, but why mess up the dashboard if it's not real profit?

Any help is appreciated.

danwilliams

Reaction score
Well, it could be real profit:)
I've received small earnings from users that used only bonuses and never deposited.
What program are you referring to?

NDBoss

Reaction score
Well, it could be real profit:)
I've received small earnings from users that used only bonuses and never deposited.
What program are you referring to?
But real profit will not be my commission would it?
Many programs, comissionkings, superrior, deckmedia, totalaffiliates and many others..

In some it's small, but I dont really get how is it considered my profit.

sloto

Affiliate Program Representative
Reaction score
Hi NDBoss,

We work on:

Deposits - Withdrawals - Chargebacks - Refunds x RS% = Earnings

Bonuses are not taken in to account at all.

If you have any questions regarding your account please feel free to send us an email or add us on Skype and we will be happy to help.

DM

NPM

Reaction score
Usually bonuses are deducted fully from the commissions. Perhaps some old players have had funds left on their accounts and they have continued to play after some time.

BoatDrinks

Reaction score
NDBOSS

Does this stand for No Deposit Boss.
This has been widely discussed before, many people agree that attracting no deposit (NDB) players will result in lower FTDs.
How and when the players convert is entirely produced by the operators tactics in trying to convert the player with likely further free bonuses which are converted into real cash and then either cashed out or played through and lost. Meaning where your NGR comes from from the NDB tactic. Why attract pennies when you can earn bigger money from real money deposit offers.

AussieDave

24 years & still going!
Reaction score
Sites who get 1mil+ page views per month, maybe able to shuffle a few NDB offers around the site BUT your average affiliate is shooting themselves in the foot (these days) if they go the NDB path.