Sports Betting Content Needs

Knup

Reaction score
Hey AGD crew! This is Ryan Knuppel (Knup) and as most of you know I've been helping webmasters like yourself grow their business for over a decade.

Over the last four years I've transitioned from solo freelancer to running one of the best service based "Agencies" 100% surrounding sports betting content and web activity. I now have planners, many great writers, editors, publishers, etc. in this space to help you grow your website, brand and revenue.

We have experts in:
  • NFL (it's THAT TIME)
  • College Football (it's THAT TIME)
  • NBA
  • College Basketball
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MMA/UFC
  • Golf
  • Horse Racing
  • Soccer
  • eSports (emerging but we are getting better at it)
  • NASCAR
And so on... We do picks, previews, news, journalistic articles, strategy, reviews, legal US industry and more! Our team is 100% comprised of US sports experts. So if you have a project and needs in this space -- please, let's at least talk about how we might be able to work together.

Most of our current clients we've been helping now for YEARS. We truly invest time and energy into clients we work with. It's not just a "job" -- but more of a vested partnership.

It's not very often we are looking to add clients... But right now we are!

We are looking to add a handful of new clients that need help growing their sports related business and website(s) this football season.

We also do other services in this space including podcast startup and hosting, video content (just getting off the ground), consulting, project management, email marketing, lead generation strategy, and more.

We are NOT looking for a small one time writing gig of a couple articles. We are looking for someone that truly needs ongoing month after month help. We want to be an ASSET to your team. We want to help YOU GROW month over month. We want to build that relationship with you.

So if your business needs help in the sports betting space -- please contact us. If you have a URL or a project that needs help being launched -- contact us. Let's partner up and work together!

We are reliable, hard working, honest, communicate well and just genuinely love working in this space. Hit me up on here, Skype (rknuppel) or email (ryan [at] knupsolutions.com) and let's chat about what we can do to help your business.

Can't wait to work with a few of you this football season.

Thanks everyone!
Ryan Knuppel
Knup Solutions