Sorting AGD lists and expanding...

Status
Not open for further replies.

WCD Admin

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Hi Andy,

Was checking the lists of good, bad, not recommended. What I see here that can use improvement is when someone clicks "see more programs" you go to the same list which is jumbled.... the good, the bad, and the not so great programs are all mixed together, and the forums is above the list.

(1) if they were on separate pages (keep the forum out of it?) then you'd have another great page for google to slurp up.

(2) if the lists were given an exclusive page (as opposed to the forum), you can have the headers of the list/table sortable. That way, we could say , click the "Name" and they'd sort alphabetically. or say we click the "NEW" icon, it would re-sort and show all the new affilaite programs.... likewise, we could click, "GOOD" or "BAD" icons (in the header of this table) and have it sort acccording to the icon we picked.

let me know if my coffee this morning is bugging you :)

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
I am looking into this, BTW :) Sorry I only thanked you, must've been a busy day. I agree with your idea and have been working on a concept for this. Once the concept is done, I may pass it by you (private email) to get your thoughts. Hope you don't mind!

Status
Not open for further replies.