So frustrated

Bombati

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I hoping somebody can make some sense of what I’m about to ask....

So we see the big sites in sports betting advertising brands with predatory terms and I really can’t see why!!

Are they getting special deals?
Are they exempt from the terms average affiliates have to agree to?

This is annoying after getting shut of William Hill and Coral this week seeing them being advertised on oddschecker, LiveScore and other big sites

Thanks for anyone that can shed some light on this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AidanLCFC

Reaction score
years ago I was taken to the cricket by ladbrokes and had a good chat with one of the lads running oddschecker (there was a fella from Bingoport as well who was a really great guy) and he surprised me at the time saying they didn't really work on revenue share, just CPA mainly so guessing they aren't effected. Also the big sites unless something drastic happens will never be caught up in quotas so don't have that worry. regards to the 3 year coral thing not sure, maybe the big ones can push back against that?

Bombati

Reaction score
years ago I was taken to the cricket by ladbrokes and had a good chat with one of the lads running oddschecker (there was a fella from Bingoport as well who was a really great guy) and he surprised me at the time saying they didn't really work on revenue share, just CPA mainly so guessing they aren't effected. Also the big sites unless something drastic happens will never be caught up in quotas so don't have that worry. regards to the 3 year coral thing not sure, maybe the big ones can push back against that?

Ok this makes a little more sense, gutted removing coral especially when we have given them hundreds of FTD’s over the years.

I just can’t promote a company I don’t trust, Skybet was a big learning curve, William Hill reminded us of how much BS can be told and Coral are just the nail in the coffin.

I’ll only make the same mistake once

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk