Skybet

Bombati

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I'm really stuck on the fence regarding working with Skybet again.

When they introduced the minimum 6 FTD's I dropped them rapid.

The biggest reason was because I was a "minnow" affiliate and wasn't sure I could commit to that figure of 6 a month and didn't want to waste my hard work if I fell short.

Now here's my issue.....

I've watched the account closely and it is for the small amount of players I gave them good and active, all the other affiliates I've looked at are driving them traffic so I'm presuming they are getting paid well as these guys are big affiliates.

Giving them 6 FTD's a month is easy nowadays but I'm worried they could up it to an unreasonable figure that may not be possible.

What are all your thoughts please?

TheGooner

Reaction score
I dropped them - and closed my account there - as soon as they introduced the quote system with penalty 5% rate.
I want to work with good partners who pay a fair rate - not predatory programs.

If you think that you can make a buck there - and are prepared to work for 5% in months where you do NOT reach the minimum FTDs - then you might want to continue.
But don't come crying when you do get 5% rates for a month - or find that they've raised the minimum FTD to 10, 20 or 25 per month.
:eek:

Bombati

Reaction score
I dropped them - and closed my account there - as soon as they introduced the quote system with penalty 5% rate.
I want to work with good partners who pay a fair rate - not predatory programs.

If you think that you can make a buck there - and are prepared to work for 5% in months where you do NOT reach the minimum FTDs - then you might want to continue.
But don't come crying when you do get 5% rates for a month - or find that they've raised the minimum FTD to 10, 20 or 25 per month.
:eek:
That's exactly what I've just posted

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Engineer

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I wouldn't touch them. It's 6 FTDs now, but like you said, what's stopping them from moving the goal posts or retroactively lowering the commission rate again in the future? Maybe it will be 10, 15, or 20 players, or they'll cut the rate to 1% -- who knows.

The fact is, they can't be trusted ever again. There are literally hundreds of more trustworthy programs out there that are better than Skybet.

My new motto is: "Fool me once -- fuck you." I wish I had adopted it 10 years ago; it would have saved me a lot of money and heartache. I've given way too many programs a second chance that later proved they didn't deserve it.

The guys who continue to promote Skybet will regret it sooner or later. It's only a matter of time before they have a slow month -- it happens to everyone.

Imagine earning £3,500 per month in residual income (at 35%) -- then because you don't meet their quota one month, you take home only £500 instead (5%), while they pocket the remaining £3,000. :mad:

Had you sent those same players to a more trusted company in the first place, that might not have happened.

The choice is yours, of course, but personally I can't see how anyone would even consider sending them a single click after what they did to us.

Bombati

Reaction score
I wouldn't touch them. It's 6 FTDs now, but like you said, what's stopping them from moving the goal posts or retroactively lowering the commission rate again in the future? Maybe it will be 10, 15, or 20 players, or they'll cut the rate to 1% -- who knows.

The fact is, they can't be trusted ever again. There are literally hundreds of more trustworthy programs out there that are better than Skybet.

My new motto is: "Fool me once -- fuck you." I wish I had adopted it 10 years ago; it would have saved me a lot of money and heartache. I've given way too many programs a second chance that later proved they didn't deserve it.

The guys who continue to promote Skybet will regret it sooner or later. It's only a matter of time before they have a slow month -- it happens to everyone.

Imagine earning £3,500 per month in residual income (at 35%) -- then because you don't meet their quota one month, you take home only £500 instead (5%), while they pocket the remaining £3,000. :mad:

Had you sent those same players to a more trusted company in the first place, that might not have happened.

The choice is yours, of course, but personally I can't see how anyone would even consider sending them a single click after what they did to us.
Yeah I agree, just needed to see someone else's take on it to make my mind up.

I did some research on around 1000 of my members and what was worrying and very frustrating was the two most popular companies used were Bet365 & Skybet.

Suppose that's what I got me thinking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SnazzySlots

Reaction score
As Engineer stipulated - I am in that boat of earning 3-4 k a month or more. I'm being shafted monthly and they are stealing my money bit by bit. Instead of the 3-4k, i'm getting 500 - 600 and the rest goes into their thieving pockets.

Don't work with rogues and please don't promote them - They see more long term gain from stealing and being dishonest. Its sad to see some people would even consider giving in to them even though they are stealing thousands from affiliates every month. When the quota's are raised, they will bleed us even more...