shark.partner NOT paying

qadee

Reaction score
I have been working with shark.partners more than 4 months, until one day I asked about the payment for March, I received an answer that players value is low and they will not pay, also there was a flow for the April, but they are not going to pay anything for it either. I tried to talk to find some sort of compromise, but they maliciously ignore me and don't even talk. I am quoting the last answer I received on April 21:

"Hi, we've reviewed your numbers and come to the conclusion that moving forward we will not continue our deal. As you can see for yourself your numbers are very unfavourable for us, with a very low NGR. So we will not be able to pay you for your March commission and we will also not continue our deal."

How is shark.partners going for you?

They should be marked as rogue affiliates

MissExposé

Staff member
Reaction score
@qadee Please note we dont have Shark Partner listed on AGD, however, we will send them an email and ask for updates on your case. Please PM me your affiliate account username (I sent you a PM where you can reply).

MissExposé

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for sending your account details @qadee. We notified the representatives about your issue and asked for updates.
Keep you posted.

MissExposé

Staff member
Reaction score
@qadee We just sent a reminder email since we still haven't heard back from the representatives so far.

qadee

Reaction score
@qadee We just sent a reminder email since we still haven't heard back from the representatives so far.
I don't believe that they will answer. And this case will not be closed. I hope that other affiliates will not be in my position.