Retroactive Terms Poll - Playshare

Is Playshare's retroactive High Roller Term Acceptable?

• Playshare Partners' retroactive High Roller Term is acceptable

Votes: 4 9.3%
  • Playshare Partners' retroactive High Roller Term is not acceptable

Votes: 39 90.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
Playshare has communicated to those of us working with them on this issue (AGD, CM, APCW, GPWA). While they have not come up with a solution this week as they had hoped, they are working furiously on this. It is not a simple task for them and they will require additional time.

This is NOT a delay tactic, trust me. We have all been in communication with them during this time and they have been nothing but honest with us. They are hoping for a resolution early next week and are delayed slightly due to holiday.

Thanks guys. Let's keep hoping Playshare will work this contract issue out amicably with their affiliates!

mojo

Banned
Reaction score
Disappointing but thank you for the update Andy.

I'm sure every single one of us has gone far beyond ready to get this resolved and move on. Any ideas when we could hope to expect to put this to rest, one way or the other?

bonustreak

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Holidays thanks for mentioning that because most affiliates don't realize that many programs in this business do have religious holidays this time of year I believe Yom Kipper is coming up and last week was the New Year for many in the industry.

I am going to agree with Andy 100% on the fact that this program deserves our patience because they have worked with us very very close from the beginning of this issue! Not once was a door shut in our face and were we told to go away what is done is done. Lawrence sat in talks with many of us in Budapest(I sat with him on 2 different days myself) and I know he is coming from the heart and sincere about wanting to come to a resolution that will please both sides. He can tell you I let him have it and was not easy on him about these terms, so trust me there are people out there fighting for ALL affiliates we are just not being very vocal on the forums. I myself have been working 16 hrs days since I returned from Budapest and I am plain exhausted so I will not be back to this thread until I know Lawrence has made his move.

I am not at that lever of far beyond ready to get this resolved because I want it done right and not in a rush.

mojo

Banned
Reaction score
It's kind of silly to say there is a holiday when it's been so many months LOL.

I'm not picking on anyone and thank you Christine for your efforts. The problem, while it is a good thing, is that sitting down having a beer with someone gives us the illusion that they are our friend. Don't get me wrong, they probably are but not when it comes down to this.

I can't thank you enough for your efforts.

I will leave it to Andy as proprieter here and his past proven track record of doing the right thing. At this point I don't care who has what in their hearts. Sorry to sound so harsh but I have my daughter at my heart and I have been directly affected by this. Christine and Lawrence have not sent me a pm in regards to that. It blew me away that Lawrences kids were home sick and he 'couldnt respond' when my daughter is getting chemotheropy! Affiliates are people too! Seems no one wants to even talk to me after all these months! Try pm'g me!

I don't care about my k money earned at this point. Keep it Playshare. My concern is not allowing retro changes in the future. We can't allow this. I don't want another burning me like this so I am extremely grateful to AGD and CM for your help. I don't want another affiliate harmed.

Last edited:

bb1webs

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Will add your daughter to my prayers M.

mojo

Banned
Reaction score
Will add your daughter to my prayers M.

Thanks Steve. Love you. Trying to work on a new med. Borrowing from a different med for another disease. So far so good!

Last edited:

mojo

Banned
Reaction score
I am sure Lawrence is professional enough to know many of us want an answer lets say before the end of this month and no additional postphonements.

I will keep his word for it.

That sucks for you inspiration but I won't hold it against you.

bonustreak

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm not picking on anyone and thank you Christine for your efforts. The problem, while it is a good thing, is that sitting down having a beer with someone gives us the illusion that they are our friend.

I am sorry you are picking and your insulting me.

Mojo I am sorry you feel like Andy is the only one on this site that works to help affiliates in this industry and I feel this remark is far from accurate! The time I spent working on a solution to these terms with Lawrence I could have simply used to go and network for my own business.

I am professional and I know the difference between a friend and a business contact! I can put aside a friendship at anytime when my earnings are being affected trust me on that!

There are many that can attest to the fact that I worked non stop at the conference center WITHOUT sharing a beer while discussing these issues!! Besides the fact I don't drink beer. Any drinking that happened was at night AFTER the conference.

As far as your daughter I do infact remember sending you a pm as well as posting on a forum I believe it was GPWA and I also spoke to Joe and offered if I could do anything to please let me know and for you to even call me out about something like this on a forum is totally wrong. This has been on going with your daughter and if something new has transpired I simply have not heard about it because I am usually working my ass off to care for my family who has been left without a father to raise them and I have no time to ready every single thing on every single forum or I would have said something!

I am done here have a good evening it is 2am and I am tired.

mojo

Banned
Reaction score
I am done here have a good evening it is 2am and I am tired.

Well you can't say all that and it will be the end. I agree. Go to bed. It will all be here in the morn.

To get down to business, I feel these conferences are what you live for. Would you be able to do business without them? I don't know but I do. I don't need conferences to be effective and I feel it sets a very dangerous precedence to rely on them for term and condition talks!

You did not write me, ever. If you wrote Joe I did not get it. We know Joe. He refuses to get between us.

Are you the person I want to represent me? No. Sorry. But no. I wish you the absolute best ever in the whole wide world but you do not have my permission to represent me. Andy will if that's ok.

edit to add: we love you christine and know your loss as well.

Last edited:

inspiration

Reaction score
Mojo : I wish your daughter well, hope she recovers soon.

Originally Posted by inspiration
I am sure Lawrence is professional enough to know many of us want an answer lets say before the end of this month and no additional postphonements. I will keep his word for it.

That sucks for you inspiration but I won't hold it against you.

I will not comment on that and rather do not want to post here anymore.

Last edited:

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
Firstly - Let's calm down, folks :) We are definitely all on the same team here. Christine, obviously, helps AGD a lot. I asked her to talk with Lawrence and several others at the conference. Sometimes face to face meetings help us get ideas and points across that may never come across clearly via email, phone, IM. Mojo has also been very helpful in creating awareness to an issue that we DID miss for some time. Everyone has helped trememdously, IMO.

We all have personal tragedies, some worse than others, and I would like to keep those separated from this thread (if possible). I do not wish this very important thread to become clouded with attacks (perceived or otherwise) and when tragedies come into play, threads become much more tricky to respond to without possibly offending (even while not intentional).

So - let's continue to discuss Playshare only. And we will continue to work with Lawrence/Playshare to give them a chance to come to an equitable resolution to this issue (which was promised for next week).

Yes - I know there should have been some resolution prior to this. I know it has dragged on for some time. However - I feel we are in the final stages of this and sincerely want to see it play it's final tune :)

Let the fat lady sing!

mojo

Banned
Reaction score
I will respect that Andy. It is now another Monday approaching. PSP is not only stalling and regurgatating the same old thing but they are also causing strife among us. At what point do we say enough is enough? This has upset me so much I feel I must take a complete vacation from everything. It's not only the money, it's the complete lack of contact and respect for affiliates. It has turned the job I enjoy into a nightmare because there are different levels here that affect all affiliates. It's not about my earnings anymore. Yet everyone wants to give Lawrence a chance and now it's to the point where it is downright embarassing for everyone.

Here we have another week. Can we PLEASE settle this once and for all! I don't want to be here in this thread anymore. I want to do what I enjoy. I don't think PSP cares one bit what I say and I am beating a dead horse.

I have been angry in this thread and I want you to know there is only one thing I am angry at - PSP.

Last edited:

inspiration

Reaction score
For me it is by the end of the month as promised by PSP. Let's see if PSP is able to make a statement by then. If not I have a different ball game because not following up does not make me want to promote.

Mojo I know you must be furious about this but they are my top program so picking on me because I did not back you up made me a bit grumpy. IMO we must see all cards on the table first.

I have some winners this month too, one almost touching the 10k....not doing much this month with PSP.......but...when is it a Highroller ? as soon as the players hits the 10k mark or the result by the end of the month? :confused: