RedWizard: Nevada777, Lady Aida, Slots'n Roll, etc – is not paying commissions - UNRESOLVED

LGaming

Reaction score
Hello everyone, this is the LGaming team. We are an affiliate network, and we have a problem with non-payment of commissions from the RedWizard operator.

We have been working with the Nevada777 brand with manager ****. RedWizard still hasn't paid for traffic for the May period. Peter keeps referring to finance and to his manager, but this manager doesn't answer emails at all.

Has anyone experienced the same problem with the RedWizard operator?

note from MissExposé: presonal name removed, reason not allowed by the forum T&C.

Last edited by a moderator:

MissExposé

Staff member
Reaction score
@LGaming if you need our assistance, please provide the name of the affiliate program you are referring to.
Thank you.

MissExposé

Staff member
Reaction score
@LGaming Thank you for providing additional information. Please be advised we don't have these brands listed on AGD. However, we notified them about your complaint and asked for updates.
Keep you posted.

AussieDave

24 years & still going!
Reaction score
We have been working with the Nevada777 brand with manager ***.

@MissExposé - How is it that the OP can write this person 's full name, yet when I added the full name of the VideoSlots.com SEO, my post was edited, and the surname removed? I was told adding the surname contravenes EU privacy laws.

Or was that just a load of BS?

Last edited by a moderator:

AussieDave

24 years & still going!
Reaction score
@MissExposé - Might want to remove it from my quote, too ;)

AussieDave

24 years & still going!
Reaction score
@MissExposé - Sorry but I need to ask the obvious, because inquiring minds would appreciate knowing.

If and when a person or persons full name is both public knowledge and is peppered all over the web, including linkedin... and for argument sake, Wikipedia, Facebook etc., etc., why is it NOT ok to use that full name here?

xecutable

Stranger
Reaction score
Consent. On the various platforms like Linkedin and Facebook they have the option to hide it, but they dont. They do get the choice.

In a forum quote they don’t get a choice. However since it’s public it doesn't breach any EU laws, but the forum moderators and management can still choose to remove it.

Why? Imho it sets a bad precedent and it’s a matter of time before you doxx someone who’s info isnt available.

Considering OP’s issue full names don’t seem to matter to the story or its resolution.

Around here we have now the mail and parcels display REDACTED for GDPR and your name is not present lol which I found pretty funny cause if something gets mixed up the driver can’t simply look at the package and figure it out

AussieDave

24 years & still going!
Reaction score
Consent. On the various platforms like Linkedin and Facebook they have the option to hide it, but they dont. They do get the choice.

Ok but what about Google, and other SE's. No consent there but names are freely available.

xecutable

Stranger
Reaction score
Ok but what about Google, and other SE's. No consent there but names are freely available.
Probably something that you agree on when you accept their T&Cs. Years ago for example, and this is totally unrelated, consumers were complaining that Electronic Arts did not honor European & Australian Law about returning products within 14 day for w/e reason. They modified their T&Cs, so anyone who bought their games, waived that right and the law did not apply :D. And you thought this industry is bad.

MissExposé

Staff member
Reaction score
@LGaming Sorry to say, but no response came in. We just sent one more reminder.
Keep you updated.

MissExposé

Staff member
Reaction score
@LGaming No, sorry, we never heard back from the representatives.
We will mark this case unresolved, and if we do hear back we will update the thread and assist further.