Question about terms

Marcoose

Reaction score
Hi all. I am just going through Gamesys' terms and conditions and can't find the answer to what I am looking for.

Does anyone know what their new player threshold is for reducing rev, and also how long does it take for this to come into force?

I can see my numbers dropping off for a couple of months and don't want to see 8 years worth of accounts disappearing!

Thanks.

admin

Notification Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
A reminder is sent to all affiliate managers.

AussieDave

24 years & still going!
Reaction score
I don't work with them, but I'd take a stab and say: they're in the predatory section for a reason. More often than not, programs end up here because of player quotas, or some other dodgy T&C clause which encroaches on, and subsequently, fleeces affiliates of their rightful commission(s).

Seems other affiliates have had their accounts terminated, with retroactively changed T&C's. So I'd guess you also stand the chance of being shut-down too.

8 years of loyalty to most programs these days, means nothing. More often than not, your just a blib on a screen, and if they can leverage more profit, even at your loss, then more and more are, sadly, choosing this unethical route.

Last edited:

AmyWilson

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the update Baldidiot! It was a mystery to me why my account was also closed.