kahva75

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
That's not right, you should have atleast 4 :p

I think there's no limit.

felku

Reaction score
lol, but my question is, if it is not bad that the 3 sites share the same account. i read from other persons that said that they always put their sites in different ip. I don't know too much about this, I start recently in this business and everyday I have to eat a lot of new information.

Daera

Reaction score
I don't know much about this either.

I think the reason people want seperate C-Class IPs for their different websites is to make them seem to be controlled by different owners. Then as page ranks increase and with the proper linking from one site to the other, your seo benefits are increased link popularity.

michael26a

Reaction score
3 sites in one account is not much at all :) If one site gets penalized, it shouldn't affect the others. Google knows about shared hosting, so it wouldn't penalize other sites on that server (because it can't be sure that they are yours).

The only reason I see the benefit of different IP addresses is for 3 way link exchanges. Makes no difference otherwise. I've seen one person who has 200 plus websites on one shared hosting server, and he is doing very well! I wouldn't advise doing something like that, its very stupid in my opinion, but it goes to show that its not a problem. Just make sure your sites are high quality, non-spammy, and no search engine will mind them :)