Purple Lounge Affiliates add Rakeback Clause

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
Rakeback, long a problem child in the industry, is now forbidden at Purple Lounge Affiliates.

TERMS UPDATE, Commissions, CPA Requirement

Affiliate ‘Rakeback Advertising’ not tolerated:

It has come to our attention that whilst the vast majority of our affiliates abide by the Microgaming Rules which strictly forbid the promotion of Rakeback, a small number of affiliates are advertising Rakeback offers on website, forums, MSN and emails to acquire new customers. Purple Lounge do not offer Rakeback through our site or through our affiliate network and we take this issue very seriously.

Any affiliates found to be breaking the Purple Lounge Terms and Conditions or the Microgaming Rules with regards to Rakeback will be immediately suspended and all monies owed will be frozen pending investigation. Should the affiliate be found responsible for breaching these rules, their account will be permanently suspended and all monies owed at the time of suspension will be retained for a period of 3 months. The affiliate’s contract with Purple Lounge will also be permanently terminated. In the event that no fines are applied, the monies owed up to the date of account suspension will be released. No further payments will be made.

Please bear this in mind when agreeing to the Terms and Conditions below and if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the Affiliate Team at affiliates@purple-lounge.com

Summary:Affiliates are no longer able, according to contract, to promote Rakeback.

Purple Lounge Affiliates add Rakeback Clause

WCD Admin

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
I for one think that's great. And I'm glad I did not invest in rakeback pages, sites, etc... it just seems like a way to start making money by chopping off your own arm.