Payment Statistics Page

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
Since I posted this information at GPWA - I thought I should also post here :) The stats are not 100% completed yet, but should be very soon:

Villento Affiliates Payment Statistics

For now, you can disregard the titles and banner... They say Rockbet, but the page I directed you to is for Villento Affiliates Payments.

NOW:

LEFT SIDE: On the left hand portion of the display, you will see the 'Payment Summary'. This information shows statistics on ALL months. It shows the earliest payment date, the average (typical) payment date, and the latest payment date. It shows this for each payment method.

Example: For Quicktender, Villento Affiliates typically pays on the 14th but has paid as early as the 10th and as late as the 16th.

RIGHT SIDE: On the right hand portion of the display, you will see 'Payments - This Month'. This section shows the payments made by this affiliate program this month.

Example: Villento has paid by Neteller, Quicktender, and Payspark on the 14th of May this month.

Feel free to 'Pick an Affiliate Program' and find out THEIR payment statistics.

WCD Admin

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Yep, Bravo Andy!! I admit I slacked this month putting my payments in because I've been so busy. I'll get better soon, I promise!
Since I posted this information at GPWA - I thought I should also post here :) The stats are not 100% completed yet, but should be very soon:
You posted at GPWA first? ;D

Something seems finicky about the mouse over area so it flickers sometimes and I have to go back up and make the dropdown reappear (when choosing the affiliate program) ... maybe expand the target area for an inch or so so that you can let the mouse drift off without the box disappearing, or dont let the drop down disappear for 2 or 3 seconds?

-B

Last edited:

sipka

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Wow, this is so cool!

Btw, I wanted to enter my payments yesterday, but somehow the system didn't allow me to put payments on any day. I have tried in different browsers without much luck. :(

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
Wow, this is so cool!

Btw, I wanted to enter my payments yesterday, but somehow the system didn't allow me to put payments on any day. I have tried in different browsers without much luck. :(

The coder is working on something at the moment, which is why it isn't working.... Their is a work-around, though. Just PM me and I can let you know how to do that. It's a pain, I know, but until it is fixed 100%, it's the only way.

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
Yep, Bravo Andy!! I admit I slacked this month putting my payments in because I've been so busy. I'll get better soon, I promise!
You posted at GPWA first? ;D

Something seems finicky about the mouse over area so it flickers sometimes and I have to go back up and make the dropdown reappear (when choosing the affiliate program) ... maybe expand the target area for an inch or so so that you can let the mouse drift off without the box disappearing, or dont let the drop down disappear for 2 or 3 seconds?

-B

There was a question on GPWA about 400 Affiliate payments, so I showed the stats page :) Otherwise I would have waited until the code was 100% ready ;)

Yeah, the mouseover works fine UNTIL the second time you go onto that page. The coder in charge of AJAX is working on that :)