Newbie Question - Sample T&C?

PatLine

Reaction score
Good afternoon ladies and gents,

I launched my first ever affiliate program a couple of days ago, but admittedly don't know exactly what I'm doing. I'm a little green (not in the good way) in the marketing area.

Is there a sample terms and conditions anywhere that would make you guys recommend a site as "affiliate friendly"? I think my t&c are affiliate friendly, but I've never been an affiliate so I don't really know.

Thanks.

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
Good afternoon ladies and gents,

I launched my first ever affiliate program a couple of days ago, but admittedly don't know exactly what I'm doing. I'm a little green (not in the good way) in the marketing area.

Is there a sample terms and conditions anywhere that would make you guys recommend a site as "affiliate friendly"? I think my t&c are affiliate friendly, but I've never been an affiliate so I don't really know.

Thanks.

Send the terms to me. Do NOT mention your affiliate program here. That is not allowed for non-certified programs.

Send to:

[agdemail][/agdemail]

PatLine

Reaction score
Wow, that was fast. I sent them. And don't worry, I always wait until at least the fourth post to start spamming :p