need some help please !!!!!

ropoker

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Hi
I have a question
I want to close my account on 32redaffiliateas and i have ther some money , but not the limit 100gpb but i have almost this sum .
I want to know if u can close my affiliate account , but before that i want to pe paid for money that ihave already in my earnings .
Please let me know if anyone can help me with this .

Thanks

ropoker

Reaction score
Hi Mark
thanks for your reply . I juse sent the email .
Hope u can help me with this .

Thanks

ropoker

Reaction score
Still no answer Mark .
Do u have aany news ?

Thanks

bonustreak

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I have to agree why would you want to close the account? Maybe if there is an issue talk in private with Mark, I have to say 32 has been very well to us especially since we are here in the states. Many other programs want to mess about when it comes to paying our earnings, we have never not once had to chase down our money with 32 & they retain our players excellently. Not to mention the friendly terms they have when so many others are turning to not so friendly terms.

Anyway I hope it all works out for you..

inspiration

Reaction score
I have to agree why would you want to close the account? Maybe if there is an issue talk in private with Mark, I have to say 32 has been very well to us especially since we are here in the states. Many other programs want to mess about when it comes to paying our earnings, we have never not once had to chase down our money with 32 & they retain our players excellently. Not to mention the friendly terms they have when so many others are turning to not so friendly terms.

Anyway I hope it all works out for you..

Nice to see somebody actually making money with 32 red ;D