My website

preditor

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Aaaah - my eyez burns aaaaaah

You really do not have any reviews nor mobile design - and you have 10 years of experience? Your just doing spam and using a one page layout with no reviews - I do feel no, no, no - nothing good about your site at all!

Anders666

Reaction score
Aaaah - my eyez burns aaaaaah

You really do not have any reviews nor mobile design - and you have 10 years of experience? Your just doing spam and using a one page layout with no reviews - I do feel no, no, no - nothing good about your site at all!
Lol, this is only one of my pages, my objective is traffic and players, everyday i have a new players...

DaftDog

Reaction score
Lol, this is only one of my pages, my objective is traffic and players, everyday i have a new players...
You'd have loads more players if you had some decent content and a dynamic website layout. However, I gather from your response that the main purpose of your post was not to receive advice, but to drop a link to your site.

AidanLCFC

Reaction score

preditor

Reaction score
I do not see any kind of effort on content, design, mobile version etc.

AussieDave

24 years & still going!
Reaction score
pffff... just another spammer!

AussieDave

24 years & still going!
Reaction score
What Geo's is this website covering: hxxp://www.gamblinguides.org

There's a saying: "don't feed the troll". That saying is also applicable to a "spammer". Also, you've left the live URL in your quote. I mean, why don't you just get go out and spam for this person... smh!