MrQ Shuts Affiliate Account & No Contact

euromill

Reaction score
I recently decided to promote MRQ who after a period of weeks shut my account with not a single email sent. It took me a week to contact them and get a response - now i promote Jackpot Games , no bonuses and they insisted that their compliance insists the player knows where they are going. This is not compliance - this is a fabricated excuse to shut accounts. I wish they would just be honest.

I was told by the AM that she would speak to compliance and come back to me - i am still waiting 10 days later. Be aware of this.

AussieDave

24 years & still going!
Reaction score

euromill

Reaction score
Hey AussieDave - we have a saying in Africa - a Leopard never changes its spots. I can't be bothered really to pursue this and waste more of my time. I just wanted to highlight how the Affiliate team work with affiliates at MrQ. If they don't want traffic from me - that's fine, just don't quote compliance reasons that are nonsense and don't tell me you're going to come back to me if you're not. Very disrespectful. Ive now removed the brand from the sites and it won't be going back up.

payme1day

Reaction score
MrQ have always been OK with me, met them at a couple of conferences. Slow payers, 60-day terms from end of qualifying month but otherwise been fine.

euromill

Reaction score
Indeed - lovely people until they are not - and decide to shut your account and not come back to you when they state they will.

Jops

Reaction score
MrQ have always been OK with me, met them at a couple of conferences. Slow payers, 60-day terms from end of qualifying month but otherwise been fine.
It's a useless term.

euromill

Reaction score
If you promote them you need to agree to the term - 60 days in this industry is not standard but it's the way they choose to conduct themselves I guess as long as they pay - great. What I find atrocious is the way they have conducted themselves with me - a pity as it seems a decent brand.

Jops

Reaction score
Yeah but the 60 day term puts me off, hence why I removed them.

AlexanderGross

Reaction score
most probably 60 days term is just to filter the serious partners from scammers but I´m sure that term can be negotiated and adapted based on your conditions cause 60 days are oc not possible to work with...

payme1day

Reaction score
If you earn money every month effectively you get paid every 30 days after the initial 60.