More Blackhat BS

slotplayer

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
I agree. To be honest I spend 99% of my time with my non-gambling sites. Being in the USA almost all the ways I used to get traffic for my slots site are banned.

Giggity.

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Think Vladi makes some very good and objective points, along with a few others in this thread.

Being employed in web/web marketing its my opinion that the Goog's definitely seems to be niche selective in what it polices/penalizes. The shady tactics like exp domain 301 redirects and exact match anchor spam I've seen used blatantly (and successfully) is sometimes mind boggling. One of our main competitors has held the top spot for the past year on a main KWSP using such tactics. It will eventually catch upto them, no doubt; but the time it takes to do so is laughable

AussieDave

24 years & still going!
Reaction score
One of our main competitors has held the top spot for the past year on a main KWSP using such tactics. It will eventually catch upto them, no doubt; but the time it takes to do so is laughable

They eventually get spanked but by then, they usually have many other sites to fill its place. Only a matter of time before these rank again. Hence it's a revolving door of frustration for legit webmasters.