Microgaming Inhouse Stat Calculation Issues---Affiliate Mangers please respond!!!

Engineer

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'm not sure which programs use the MG system.... Does Red Flush? If so, then I'm not seeing a problem there; I have positive numbers there.

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
I thought both Brightshare and Villento used the MGS system.... I don't have zeros at either of them.

Perpetual_Traveller

Reaction score
Bump.

Ever get to the bottom of this OP?

I've had the same problem for the last 2 months, I've been starting day one of the last 2 months 4 figures in the minus on one of the skins you mention and as yet have not received an explanation from my affiliate manager.

Perpetual_Traveller

Reaction score
It's pretty LOL as the first and only explanation I had from them was 'one of your players had a big win'.

When I pointed out that ALL of my players were showing neg rev for day 1 of the month AND all of my players are poker players this couldn't be true I received 'we've changed the way we report stats and we'll update you asap'.

This was a month ago, and despite weekly emails to them I have yet to receive any kind of explanation.

Pretty obviously to me they are making some kind of new deduction when calculating net rev without notifying affiliates, but clearly they hope it goes unnoticed/unpublicised. No way am I going to let that happen.

Perpetual_Traveller

Reaction score
Just noticed that gnuf.biz are listed here, this has to be good news as maybe Admin/mods can contact a Gnuf.biz rep and point them to this thread?