Mansion Affiliates Add Predatory Term tasid 37

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
Mansion Affiliates Add Predatory Term
TERMS SPIDERED ON NOVEMBER 17TH, 2010 12:10 PM
SUMMARY: Mansion Affiliates have returned to predatory terms and conditions with their latest commission-reduction clause.

badtc_bg.jpg
TERMS UPDATE - MINIMUM ACTIVITY

5.2 Your On joining this affiliate program your account will be set to our default commission of 20% of Net Revenue (player net revenue less bonuses, chargebacks and processing fees)raising to 40% based upon your performance but subject to achieving new Qualified Accounts in any 3 month period where failure to do so will result in a base commission rate of 12.5% of net revenue.

SUMMARY: This clause is predatory because they are reducing commissions to 12.5% if you do not bring them a player in a 3 month period. It is a retroactive change and should be considered both predatory and Rogue.
Mansion Affiliates Add Predatory Term tasid 37

bonusgeek

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
This doesn't surprise me. As soon as they made europartners their marketing arm for poker they started going downhill. It didn't take them long at all to start screwing me, they transferred over every one of my poker profiles but the ones I was actually using on my sites. And no one at mansion seemed interested in helping me fix it, so down they came. I used to think they were a good group, not so much anymore. This term reaffirms that.