Looking for someone to upload a couple of websites

AidanLCFC

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Anyone that has seen me post or spoke to me over the years will know I'm totally useless on the old uploading stuff etc

Got 2 sites that need uploading, with one needing a 301 redirect or whatever as i'm moving that site from 1 domain to another, the other is just a change of theme

My usual bloke does it in a matter of minutes and charges £10 a pop but can't get hold of him

Hit me up in my PM's if you can help

Cheers

preditor

Reaction score
If your sites runs on WordPress, I can help you with that tomorrow (friday) - Just drop me a message if you already haven't got help!

AidanLCFC

Reaction score
I know I asked this before and a couple of kind people offered help which I didn't see until late but need the same thing if anyone can help. Created a site on wordpress on an old domain and just need it moved/uploaded to another domain. Will obviously pay for the time

edgarf76

Reaction score
I'm sure a lot of us can relate; I recently found myself in a similar situation. Even sites like Fiver have their advantages--you can sometimes find unexpected gems among the freelancing scope. After scouring for a while, with some extra diligence on my part, I was able to come across a few gems: namely, good people offering seemingly too-good to be true services. It certainly pays to look around before settling!

AussieDave

24 years & still going!
Reaction score
I know I asked this before and a couple of kind people offered help which I didn't see until late but need the same thing if anyone can help. Created a site on wordpress on an old domain and just need it moved/uploaded to another domain. Will obviously pay for the time

Mate it's so easy to upload using an FTP client. It's nothing to timid/wary about.
It will save you in instances like this.

Other than that... If you hosting with a cPanel account, it's even easier.

Happy to give you a simple step by step guide to do this yourself, then you can do it ;)

AussieDave

24 years & still going!
Reaction score
@AidanLCFC - just about to eat dinner, I'll write this up and send you a PM later tonight :)

AussieDave

24 years & still going!
Reaction score
@AidanLCFC - really sorry for not returning that info as promised.

I'll send you a PM right now, with that guide :)

Cheers