List of Rivals

dominique

Certification Member
Reaction score
So what are all the Rivals we have certified here? Looking to add new ones to my site....

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
Rockbet
Superiorshare
400Affiliates
Lionslots
iGamingProfits
Slotocash
Pantasia
Maxrevxhare
Regal Affiliates
Simon Says Affiliates
Slots of Fortune Affiliates

so... just about all of them.

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
My top Rivals last month were:

1. Slotocash
2. Slots of Fortune
3. Pantasia

Truly, all besides Sloto were fairly dismal earnings though.

WCD Admin

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
May,

1. Superior
2. Pantasia
3. Slot-o-cash

June,
1. Superior already over 800 this month

would just like to shout out to the guys at Superior. Thanks for your retention efforts !! promotional efforts, etc... you rock!

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
I have a feeling the new progressive slot will dip into the profits this month, but it is an awesome slot.

Daera

Reaction score
Mine was Fortune Reels and 400 Group.

dendrite

Reaction score
I have a feeling the new progressive slot will dip into the profits this month, but it is an awesome slot.

Being a bit slow today, how will it dip into profits? - are they taking a percentage out to pay for it like Intertops do?

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
Being a bit slow today, how will it dip into profits? - are they taking a percentage out to pay for it like Intertops do?

Not - sorry to raise alarm flags. I should really explain myself when I say things like that ;)

What I mean is that it is a high variance progressive. And the wins on it are quite nice. So - there will definitely be big winners on this slot. I found that a player can play for hours and hours on a minor bankroll ($100). I came out well ahead when giving the slot a test run for one of my slots sites.

It is a very well designed slot, IMO.

dendrite

Reaction score
Phew!

Thought you had spotted a term or condition that was new at Rivals related to Jackpots.

I'm not a fan of the mysterious extra 20% that Intertops take every month that is apparently to help with the jackpot fund - it reduces standard commission to around 16%, I believe, which makes them a leader in low payments. It's not something I would like to see others starting to copy (I digress....)