Lionslots. Are they still ???

bb1webs

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Hi and thanks for stopping in,

I can't get a reply from lionslots though at this point its becoming a mute point.

I have to have contacts that respond to my emails within timely fashion.

I wrote them at least twice, and at least once the title said need help or links will be coming down.

but I haven't received a reply.

sigh.

If they can't care about whether or not I promote them, then its a very good indication of how to expect to be treated at some point in the future.

Thought i would make a couple of posts around to see if the wanted to try and salvage but no luck so far.

Is Rakesh still with them? He used to reply to my emails though sometimes late, so he may yet still make an appearance but he's not going to like that i have begun removing their links and won't be going around putting them back up any time soon.

WCD Admin

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Hi Steve,

They aren't a Platinum Sponsor here anymore either I noticed a few weeks back. They did okay for me (interestingly, when Rakesh was around more as you mention) .... but lately it's pretty slow there for me. Just my 2c

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
I do not think Rakesh is still with Lionslots. As far as I am aware they do not have an affiliate manager.