Links and posts available on NEW high quality, real sites

bettingappguide

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, I now have access to loads more new sites, these are all real sites with real traffic and real webmasters. Loads in the gambling niche but also sites across technology, finance, games, sport and other sectors. Home page links and posts available on sites with high DA & PA.

These new sites are in addition to the ones I have before so if you have seen the old lists, please ask for an updated one.

You can get me on here by private message or on

Email: bettingappguide @ gmail.com

Overall, I have access to over 1,000 sites in lots of niches and price points, in lots of languages including:

English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Portuguese, Spanish and Swedish

Give me a shout if you need any more details. Lot's of happy AGD customers already. Honest, friendly and trustworthy service. Invoices can be provided if required and payment by PayPal, Skrill, Neteller or bank transfer.

Cheers

bettingappguide

Reaction score
Added quite a few more sites this month (around 100 extra in total)

There are loads of different types of sites for all budgets and needs

Premium, genuine, real traffic, real webmaster, regularly updated sites

Some cheaper high DA & PA sites with not much traffic but good metrics

PBN sites

Had loads of happy AGD customers, this is all done in confidence, I don't share this info or orders with anyone. If you would like to see a list, drop me a message below, PM on here or add me on Skype: bettingappguide

Cheers, Alex

bettingappguide

Reaction score
Quite a few more English, Spanish and Italian sites added last month to the growing list of sites for links and post.

If you need any link building or guest posting, give me a shout to see the list of sites available.

bettingappguide

Reaction score
Hi guys, Happy New Year.

I just wanted to update this thread and say to those who have been asking, yes, I am still offering links. I have been that busy with existing customers over the past 2/3 months I have not updated the post due to being so busy. I have now taken on 2 additional member of staff to cope with the demand.

So please do get in touch if you are after some high quality links for your sites. Genuine UK company, can provide invoices if needed and we offer a reliable, confidential service.

There are many happy AGD (and GPWA) members who could vouch for my service in terms of speed and pricing, but we all know everyone likes to keep things close to their chest when it comes to links and SEO.

I have now added around an additional 250 sites to our database for real sites, with real traffic and real visitors.

Give me a shout on here if you want anymore info, or get me on skype: bettingappguide

Cheers

bettingappguide

Reaction score
We have a few more spots for some link campaigns opened up. Give me a shout if you need some high quality link building packages.

We can also do some competitor research, link intersects and backlink reports for you too if needed.

Alex

bettingappguide

Reaction score
Still got space for a few more customers this month if you are looking for an experienced, friendly link building team. Something for all budgets and niches. Drop me a message if interested or get us over on Skype

Cheers

bettingappguide

Reaction score
Hi guys, happy new year.........

If anyone is looking for some high-quality links and link building campaigns to kick the new year off, then please give us a shot. You can message on here or get us on skype: bettingappguide

We have many happy AGD & GPWA members who we have been building links for so you can use us in confidence. All work is kept confidential and we can provide invoices and a transparent, friendly service.