John or Tony from Jackpot Capital, please respond

Jackpot Capital Affiliates

Engineer

Super Moderator
Reaction score
John/Tony,

Will you please respond to the issues raised in this thread?

https:// www. affiliateguarddog. com/forums/jackpot-capital-all-its-new-brands-t2971.html

A lot of people are watching this; how you handle it (or don't) may affect the future of your business.

bonustreak

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Is it only me having major problems playing Jackpot Capital and Slotastic...and probably the other sisters too.

Problem is the random jackpot amount on every slot is grow very very fast and then it reset to a certain value and grow very very fast again..about $12 in a minute or two then $12 are removed and grow with $12 again...but the most annoying thing is whne the random jackpot grow fast it interfers with the slot reels causeing them to glitch and behave very strange and no smoothness what so ever... Annoying and frustrating and no fun and no feeling at all, I just wanna leave even though I have a winnign streak.
thinking-006.gif

No other RTG behave like this...and wtf is it with the random jackpot amount when it5 goues up and down...whatta he**!

Players are complaining about the randoms not working correctly on my forum as well!
<!-- / message -->

JackpotCapital

Affiliate Program Representative
Reaction score
Dear Engineer,

Will you please respond to the issues raised in this thread?

A lot of people are watching this; how you handle it (or don't) may affect the future of your business.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention! I will read the complete thread and respond to all questions raised.

Kindest regards,
John

JackpotCapital

Affiliate Program Representative
Reaction score
Dear bonustreak,

Players are complaining about the randoms not working correctly on my forum as well!

Please note that Real Time Gaming supplies our software and we cannot influence the behavior of jackpots. I will report this problem and will e-mail you should I receive any feedback.

Kindest regards,
John