Jackpot Party Affiliates

mgbonus

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Can you please add Jackpot Party to affy payments calendar.
They paid today to Moneybookers.
Couldn't find it on list.

roey

From Pandora.
Reaction score
Can you please add Jackpot Party to affy payments calendar.
They paid today to Moneybookers.
Couldn't find it on list.

Wow you hit the payment threshold, all i seem to do is bring 1 time depositors who always win :(

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
Wow you hit the payment threshold, all i seem to do is bring 1 time depositors who always win :(

I have tried and tried with them... thought it would be easy, to be honest with the excellent games. But have had 2120 clicks in 2012 with 3 registrations and $0 earnings. Not great results for me! Impressions are through the roof since I have some very good keywords (or so I thought) that get excellent traffic.

roey

From Pandora.
Reaction score
I got them 23 registrations last year with 3 positive months, i too thought it would be easy, £173 in total and ive always gave them prime positions.

Is their anyway of checking if their ads de tag players, ive had players do quite well but never return?

Last edited:

Engineer

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I do well with Jackpot Party in the UK. When looking at the stats, remember that they only accept real money players from 8 countries:

1. UK
  2. Ireland
  3. Sweden
  4. Finland
  5. Iceland
  6. Luxembourg
  7. Isle of Man
  8. Guernsey

So if you aren't geotargeting your links, and if you are sending mostly US traffic or traffic that isn't from the 8 allowed countries, the conversion rate will be skewed way low.

For example, you might see a conversion rate of 0.10% with untargeted traffic and 4.0% with targeted traffic.

My definition of "conversion rate" is the number of new depositors divided by the number of unique human visitors. 0.10% means you had to send 1,000 visits to get one depositor, while 4.0% means you're getting a new depositor roughly every 25 clicks.

If you don't have geotargeting set up, then Jackpot Party is probably a poor choice since they allow so few countries. Without geotargeting, it's better to promote brands that accept more countries. If most of your traffic is from Canada, for example, make sure you show them Canadian-friendly brands, front and center.

Simmo!

Reaction score
Nail on the head Mr Engineer. Well said :)

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
And since I don't do that... my stats probably make good sense. As an aside... I think there is no way Jackpot Party Select de-tags. They are too public a company, IMO.

slotplayer

Reaction score
I have tried and tried with them... thought it would be easy, to be honest with the excellent games. But have had 2120 clicks in 2012 with 3 registrations and $0 earnings. Not great results for me! Impressions are through the roof since I have some very good keywords (or so I thought) that get excellent traffic..

you really need to geo target these days.

consider my virgin stats:
2008: 1 registration off 11408 clicks (registration inactive)
2009 192 registrations off 9677 clicks (all registrations inactive)
2010 157 registrations off 6666 clicks (2 active, 155 inactive)
2011 50 registrations off 5810 clicks (all registrations inactive)
2012 0 registrations off 207 clicks (I think I finally pulled them, its all a big fog at this point)

I was told these inactives are banned countries.
Its wierd because when I first added them in 2007 I picked up a couple players fast if I remember correctly.

update: so I went back and looked at my email regarding the inactive registrations, 15 UK registrations in all those years.
like Dave said, it's better to promote brands that accept more countries, not to mention those that accept players from the majority of your traffic.

Last edited: