Is the payments calendar accurate?

FictionNet

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
I see a payment for AffUtd has been added today ('cos it wasn't there yesterday) showing payment received by Moneybookers, but the payment date added was two days ago, on the 10th. I don't think it's possible to see who added payment details (is it?) but the reason for my post is to ask if payment details can be verified, as AffUtd have posted today that payments haven't gone out yet and yet we have a post on the calendar, added today, that payments went out two days ago.

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
The payment system is only as accurate as the users :( User information is anonymous and AM's are detected and would show up in the thread. Take for example Tropic.. their affiliate manager always posts their payments:

https:// www. affiliateguarddog. com/forums/affiliate-payments-august-2012-a-t5408.html#post36217

FictionNet

Reaction score
Thanks. You see what I mean... there's an active thread at gpwa today re. AffUtd payments... they confirm payments are going out today (they haven't) and I refer in that thread to there being no record of payment in the AGD calendar, and then a payment is recorded in the calendar today, but for two days ago... so who recorded the payment and how come they got paid?

Tyrkir

Reaction score
I was the on who added that payment and I can comfirm that I received a payment from AffUTD via MB on the 10th. :)

Tyrkir

Reaction score
Thanks. You see what I mean... there's an active thread at gpwa today re. AffUtd payments... they confirm payments are going out today (they haven't) and I refer in that thread to there being no record of payment in the AGD calendar, and then a payment is recorded in the calendar today, but for two days ago... so who recorded the payment and how come they got paid?

Sheer coincidence, I just saw the calendar and tried it out by adding my last payment.:)

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
Hope you like it :) It's helpful to everyone for us all to continue entering payments into the system. Plus - it's anonymous (unless you choose to let the others know what payment you entered, of course)

FictionNet

Reaction score
Sheer coincidence, I just saw the calendar and tried it out by adding my last payment.:)

Thanks for clarifying. My payment method for AffUtd is MB also - they didn't pay me. Still haven't.

Tyrkir

Reaction score
Hope you like it :) It's helpful to everyone for us all to continue entering payments into the system. Plus - it's anonymous (unless you choose to let the others know what payment you entered, of course)

Yeah, like it, just added the next one. I'd better watch out not to get addicted checking the payments calendar 3 times a day;D

As for AffUtd, maybe they pay smaller amounts first, mine was <$200

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah, like it, just added the next one. I'd better watch out not to get addicted checking the payments calendar 3 times a day;D

ha ha. Well, if you are looking for a payment from a SPECIFIC program - go to their forum and look on the right hand sidebar. There is a lot of information there specific to the program and when they have paid, historically (according to affiliate payments in our system). If you are looking day to day... just check the top of the forum (the AGD Panels section for the 'Recent Payments' panel.

grumble

Reaction score
(Don't want to open a new thread)
Anyone got paid by PartyPartners?

FictionNet

Reaction score
Can we get Castle added to the payments diary? They paid me today.

FictionNet

Reaction score
There's been a payment from 400Affiliates on 9 October 2012 showing on the calendar for a while, can't be correct.