How To Help The Players Pay Processing Fees!

bonustreak

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
These are just a few post from some of my players on my forum so I was thinking if you can offer some sort of bonus to them to help cover the cost of funding these ewallets etc please get in touch with me.
It is easy to forget the players are taking on a lot of fees as well!!

So now I load my WP, pay the fee and then transfer to QT and pay another fee just to get my fix!
So many fees.......Urgghhh!

I think I read that netspend charges something like 10.00 a month just to have it. Pretty sure that's what I read, they sent me one and when I read that, I threw it away

By the way, after reading all the rules for the Visa Green Dot cards, I strongly advise NEVER buy them! It is a total rip-off. They get their fee (4.95) and when you find out that you can't use the card because it's a fixed amount (say $30) and your purchase is $35, you take it to your ATM and the bank is going to take it's fee ($3.00), so you end up with $27.00 for the sheer pleasure of throwing away $7.95 and holding on to a plastic card. How do these card companies get away with this? ughhhh

Nicolas-Johnson

Affiliate Program Representative
Reaction score
For this week only we just put out a 1,000% Bonus + $50 Free Chip promotion to get players to sign up at EwalletXpress.

We are also going to create a special sign up bonus for using EwalletXpress. We are going to have banners and a landing page for this very soon. You'll get an email as soon as we have it all up and running.

If you have any other ideas, we would be glad to hear them! We really consider you our partner, and your input is highly valued!

Kind Regards,
Nicolas Johnson