Hi Everyone

TGP Sky

Reaction score
Hi All,

This is my first post here, just wanted to drop a note to everyone and say glad to be here.

Looking forward to staying up to date on the great info posted here and also posting some as well.

Cheers,

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to AGD! Glad to have you hear and hope you participate :) Lots of good people here.

TheGamblingGuru

Turning Over Stones
Reaction score
Welcome to AGD Sky, we can never have enough babydolls like yourself around...;);D

Nice pic by the way!
____
____

Alex C Betfair

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Hey Sky,

Totally agree with posts below. Even as an Aff Manager I find so much info about the industry on here!

There is a lot of great knowledge, experience and good humour on Affiliate Guard Dog!

Looking forward to your posts

;D

TheGamblingGuru

Turning Over Stones
Reaction score
Hey Sky,

Totally agree with posts below. Even as an Aff Manager I find so much info about the industry on here!

There is a lot of great knowledge, experience and good humour on Affiliate Guard Dog!

Looking forward to your posts

;D

OMG, another babydoll here at AGD...did I already say that Alex? Sorry for repeating myself if I did..:cool:

Maybe I should be promoting you guys..:)

Why are you guys not on Andy's approved list here?
____
____

Last edited:

Alex C Betfair

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Not a maybe a Yes :D

Andy is taking a look at our terms and conditions atm, one thats's done and we have the guard dogs seal of approval I will drop you a PM.
OMG, another babydoll here at AGD...

Hehe, not just experience and knowledge... a few babydolls as well. What more could you ask?