Hi everyone,

blackj21

Reaction score
Hi everyone (I hope it's the right place for this thread, got lost trying to find the right one to do it) ;D
I'm new to this forum. However, I've been an avid follower for the past few month, and find it most interesting and educating.
I have, myself along with a couple of friends, started a gambling related portal site about 3 months ago. It is still in evolution and another one is planned very soon. As I'm getting along, I have to come to realise how immense an effort must be invested in it, and results are not garanteed (am still still waiting to earn my first commission) . And I am actually very glad I found AGD, It has helped me learn a lot about the affiliation business and hope to carry on learning, hopefully with your help. Indeed, a lot of the selections I've made for the site have been influenced by advices and remarks I've come across while perusing through the Affiliate Guard dog forum. So thanks to all! I hope I, myself, will be able to make a positive contribution to the community, and I already know that I will learn a lot by remaining active in the forum. I'm looking forward to meeting you all.
One Love

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome, welcome, welcome :)

Glad you found us and good to hear that you are on the right track!

blackj21

Reaction score
Thanks

Thanks Bonustreak and Guard Dog for the warm welcome. As mentionned in my earlier post, I will try to leave a positive mark on this forum by actively participating and posting. I also have so much to learn , and I know I have found a goldmine here. And again, thanks for making this forum available to all affiliates, it's a real Alladin Cave. Excellent work you are doing.
One Love