Gypsy Affiliate Non Payment - RESOLVED

Beach Bone

Reaction score
Hi all,
Is anyone experiencing difficulties receiving payment from Gypsy.

Cheers

Beach Bone

Reaction score
Gypsy consistently needs following up. It's starting to become extremely annoying.

MissExposé

Staff member
Reaction score
@Beach Bone @HQ traff1 If you need our assistnce, please PM your account details and we will ask for updates on your behalf (sent you a PM where you can reply).

NPM

Reaction score
But I think they took the feedback last time. Or at least for us their payments have been very punctual after this larger discussion here on AGD. We changed Skrill for automatic payments and that has proven to be reliable so far.

Barts

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
But I think they took the feedback last time. Or at least for us their payments have been very punctual after this larger discussion here on AGD. We changed Skrill for automatic payments and that has proven to be reliable so far.

Same here. Since a couple of months we receive the crypto commission payments in time.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Jetman

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
They should be paying at the end of each month if you use Skrill, last few months have been reliable for me at least.

MissExposé

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for sending your account details @Beach Bone. We contacted the representatives and as soon as we have more information we will update the thread.

gamecat

Reaction score
They need some time to pay the invoices... some weeks... but they are all paid on my site.

MissExposé

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for letting us know @Beach Bone. We just sent a reminder regarding your case.

MissExposé

Staff member
Reaction score
@Beach Bone we were advised the payment has been made. Please let us know once received.
Thank you.