GVG Partners (Betsedge & Spinurai) No payment , no contact

Agentti

Reaction score
Heya!

Saw another post about this but we have considerable amount of affiliate payments pending. Can´t contact any one there so is there any help we could get from here?

MissExposé

Staff member
Reaction score
Agentti, if you need our assistance please send me your affiliate account details (I have sent you a PM).

Insider

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Why you can't contact anyone ?

GVG Partners are unfortunately always late with payments. Either they pay you at the end of the month or you must still have to wait longer to get paid. Mostly the payments taking until six weeks or you must continually ask for.

I know this is frustrating and we don't like this too. We have no idea why payments taking so long or what the problem is.

MissExposé

Staff member
Reaction score
@Agentti, thanks for sending your account details. We have sent an email to GVG representatives, keep you posted.

freakspin

Reaction score
Hello,

did anyone got a reply or even a payment in the last months?

We are still waiting for several months now and get no reply to our mails..

freakspin

Reaction score
Just got answer:

They are switching to a new aff platform (possibly next week) and then a payments shall be done...

Let's see.

Insider

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
They always kept saying next week and nothing happened. Very unsatisfied and not really trustable.

And yes, no payments till now.

AussieDave

24 years & still going!
Reaction score
GVC are yet another crime-family. They have closed accounts, stolen commissions and players from 1000's of affiliates. Don't touch these bastards with a barge pole. You will get shafted!

What's more troubling/concerning is, it seems LCB Network are still partnered to the scum bags.

AussieDave

24 years & still going!
Reaction score
GVC or GVG? Or both? :)

For the record GVC Holdings is now, Entain Plc ... Thought I'd add it here, just in case. AFAIK, GVG is not tied or associated to GVC et al. Though, the two use practically identical acronyms.

I'm sure some people may get confused, hence the add ;)