Google News Update (no longer need to apply)

OpenTheBible

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Hi, has anyone noticed any traffic coming from Google news but has never been accepted? Since they are currently rolling this out little by little.

Thomas Andreas

Reaction score
Hi,
I am not sure what you mean. You are referring to the search tab google news and getting traffic from there?

MJM

Reaction score
I'm also interested. Seemed like a great announcement that you don't have to be accepted for inclusion any more to be included, but I actively monitor google news in a lot of markets and I'm not seeing any new sites show up. Plus, I operate a brand that is well known and recognized but was not a part of google news, I was hoping we might benefit from the new system, but so far nothing.

I am interested though if anyone else is seeing any changes.

OpenTheBible

Reaction score
What they said was that they will start with USA first and then other will follow in the next few months.

I hope they will hurry up.

Thomas Andreas

Reaction score
basically you are saying that you have to apply for this. To be able to be featured in the news section?

abc

Reaction score
If there are any links or banners anywhere on the site that lead to "illegal" sites like non licensed gambling sites "affiliate links" , you will be denied