Good bye...

Shaun O'Neill

Affiliate Program Representative
Reaction score
Hi Guys

The subject of the thread kind of gives my post away.

After 3 years and 8 months of working for Nordic Gaming Group it came to end yesterday, as most people know the company got bought out by Betsson in 2012 and they felt that my services are no longer needed and with immediate effect I was made redundant.

Have to say I am pretty sad about somebody else taking over an affiliate business that I built from scratch but that life. I want to say thank you to everybody that has supported me and the business over the last couple of years it has been a pleasure to work with you and I hope that after a short break I will back.

If you wish to keep in contact with me my email is shaunoneill25@hotmail.com and my Skype is oneillshaun

Regards

Shaun

dominique

Certification Member
Reaction score
Good luck, I'll see you around on FB! :)

mattsgame

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
This sucks, sorry to be blunt. Looks like Betsson are really taking over and making changes in 2013 like they said would happen.

First Ben and now you Shaun :mad:

I wish you the best of luck on what ever you pursue next mate :emoticon-0167-beer:

slotsaff

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Hey Shaun - I've never dealt with you but have heard great things about you and your work ethic.

I am certain you will be approached by many operators as a result - best of luck & enjoy your short break :)

Shaun O'Neill

Reaction score
Slotsaff

Thank you for your words, I think ethics ar needed in this business a though that only a few share.

Thanks again.

Shaun

Hey Shaun - I've never dealt with you but have heard great things about you and your work ethic.

I am certain you will be approached by many operators as a result - best of luck & enjoy your short break :)

Shaun O'Neill

Reaction score
LOL i agree it sucks, we knew that changes would happen I just didnt think i would be one of them.

Anyway life goes on, time for a new chapter for me and my family.

Shaun

This sucks, sorry to be blunt. Looks like Betsson are really taking over and making changes in 2013 like they said would happen.

First Ben and now you Shaun :mad:

I wish you the best of luck on what ever you pursue next mate :emoticon-0167-beer: